Maximizing the Video Marketing
Ways To Use Videos In Your Online Business
Okay, we’ve talked about YouTube and how you can market your business online using it. Let’s look at some 5 other strategies for using videos to market your business.
1) Share video content on your blog
- You can share video content of interest (doesn’t have to be done by you) on your blog which probably already has an existing fan base. Get your readers to comment on the video down at the blogs comment section or share it with others for some SEO magic
2) Sell them as a product
- Video products usually convert better than e-books and can be sold at a higher price as a “premium” product because it costs more to create them.
3) Share them on Facebook
- If you have a Facebook fan page, you can share good video content and get people to interact with your shared content whether in the form of comments, sharing or “liking” to create buzz in your Fan Page
4) Use them as a video course
- You can bundle together videos and sell them as a video tutorial course to either get new leads or make big profits.
How To Boost Profits Using Videos
Did you know that videos have the ability to double, even triple your usual profits when used correctly? You can do so by using them as a backend product. You see, after someone buys a product from you (an e-book for example), there is a high chance that they will buy something again if you position your products properly.
A video is the perfect product for an upsell, meaning that since you already sold them something, the video can be something related to your e-book but priced even higher but give double the value! You have to make it such a way that it would be foolish to give up on such an opportunity. Your video product could be a video version of the e-book for a slightly higher price, or a massive video collection that complements the e-book priced higher than the e-book.
Or, you could also sell your video as a one time offer (OTO) and tell the customer that they will never have the chance to get this special offer again after they leave the site. Millions are left on the table because marketers fail to tap into backends for extra sales. So start creating your backend products today using videos!
In summary, videos are a great powerful tool for helping you grow your online business in many aspects.
Rome wasn’t built in a day, the same way traffic doesn’t happen in an instant. However, if you diligently practice these video marketing methods, your business will surely have a lot to gain!