Digital Marketing Job Purpose
Develops strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services. Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
Digital Marketing Job Duties
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Contact, interview, and hire third party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
Digital Marketing Skills and Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising or Marketing, 1-4 Years Experience in Marketing, Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Editing, Self-Motivated, Strong Leadership Skills, Team-Oriented, Goal-Oriented, Strong Attention to Detail, SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, InDesign, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Office
Graphic Designer Job Responsibilities:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Research has shown that your job description performs better if you put a paragraph in this location about the working hours and benefits. Remember to include information about things like work-from-home opportunities and flexible hours. Also include any office perks, company discounts, and commuter benefits. Job seekers have choices; give them a reason to apply to your company.
Graphic Designer Qualifications/Skills:
- Strong graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
- Acute vision
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Handles rejection
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience
- Five to eight years of experience in graphic design
Office Administrator Job Purpose:
Ensures proper flow of office procedures, and supports the office directors by carrying out common office duties. Maintains a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and vendors in person, online, and via telephone.
Office Administrator Job Duties:
- Communicates with relevant agencies to produce travel itineraries for business directors and employee events
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Assists in planning and arranging events, including organising catering
- Handles expenses and billing cycles
- Manages reception area and looks after visitors
- Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
- Manages staff expense requests
- Interacts with directors and carries out their requests
- Creates agendas and takes meeting notes
- Assists in purchase orders and invoicing
- Maintains accurate records for employee holiday requests
- Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries
- Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed
- Attends workshops and conferences when requested
- May take care of website functions and social media profiles
Office Administrator Skills and Qualifications:
Prior Office Management Experience Preferred; Strong Attention to Detail; Ability to Work Without Supervision; Excellent Time Management Skills; Exceptional Communication and Customer Service Skills; Technical Skills, Including Proficiency With Microsoft Office Programs; Strong Prioritisation and Organisation Skills; Ability to Handle Confidential Information; Strong Record Keeping Skills; Presentation Skills, Including Welcoming Guests to Events; Ability to Multitask
- Minimum 5 Years of Experience in Digital Marketing Trainer
- Good knowledge of Digital Marketing Fundamentals , Website planning , SEO , SEM , SMM , Affiliate Marketing , Video Marketing , Email Marketing , Digital Marketing , PPC.
Roles and Responsibilities: –
- Should have strong convincing skills and willing to work on multiple assignments.
- Should have minimum 1 to 5 years experience in digital marketing.
- Planning and preparing courses and lessons for internet marketing. Teaching , according to their educational needs , the students assigned to him / her.
- Delivering Demo session to the in – class audience as and when required. Handling doubt session or query session of the students
- Must be able to create and design course material.
- Candidate should be well – versed with the works and training modules related to Internet Marketing.
- Sound knowledge of Google Ad words , SEO , SMO Facebook and Instagram Marketing , Email Marketing , Google Analytics , Social Media Promotions and Advertising , etc