Wordpress is one of the better way to design web sites today and it is powerful and yet easy to set up. It is a ‘must know’ blogging tool for anyone owning, running, or building websites. Full of powerful, easy to use functionality, with a mass of add ons and plugins which can be used to create almost any site imaginable.
You really don’t need any previous knowledge of WordPress to start this course, we’ll take you back to the basics and teach you just what WordPress is, how it works, and why it’s so popular. Then we’ll get you started, showing you how to host and install a WordPress page and create your admin area.
The Most Comprehensive Course on WordPress Training Ever.
Professional Design Premium Theme.
Professional Website response to any devices.
Rank your website with your target keyword.
Page Speed Optimization
Improve the page loading speed.
Get rid of comment spam from your website.
Backup your whole WordPress site instantly.
Course Duration: 2 Days
This Course Includes:
- Finding a Web Host for Your WordPress Site
- Getting to Know the WordPress Dashboard
- How to Install WordPress
- Setup Your Profile
- WordPress Posts vs. Pages: When To Use Each
- How to Write a Post in WordPress
- How to Manage and Edit WordPress Posts
- Scheduling Your Post
- Using Post Formats
- Publish Your Post
- How to Write a WordPress Page
- Manage and Edit WordPress Pages
- Optimize your Site for SEO (this itself is worth the course fee)
- Categories vs. Tags
- Using WordPress Categories
- Using WordPress Tags
- How To Create Custom Menus In WordPress
- How to Use the WordPress Media Library
- Add Images to a Post
- Create a Photo Gallery
- Add Audio and Video to Posts
- Add a PDF Download
- Add an Image Gallery to Your Sidebar
- Managing WordPress Comments
- Fighting WordPress Comment SPAM with Akismet
- Upgrading WordPress
- Move Your Web Content with WordPress Import and Export
- WordPress User Roles Explained
- Managing WordPress Users
- WordPress Disaster Recovery and Planning Guide
- WordPress Backup Plugins: BackupBuddy
- WordPress General Settings
- WordPress Writing Settings
- WordPress Reading Settings
- WordPress Discussion Settings
- WordPress Media Settings
- How to Use WordPress Permalinks
- How to Use WordPress Themes
- Customize Your WordPress Theme
- How to Use WordPress Plugins
- How to Use WordPress Widgets
- Using WordPress Screen Options
- Widgets Reloaded
- Supercharge Your WordPress Site with Jetpack
- Setup a professional looking site in wordpress at the end of the day
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals who want to learn WordPress best practices.
- Business owners or employees responsible for their company’s website.
- Web designers looking to expand their service offerings by providing WordPress sites for clients.
- Individuals considering WordPress for small to medium websites or for blogs.
- Web Professionals looking to save time by learning from WordPress experts.